A growing business never stands still.
Below, you’ll find the latest opportunities to be part of our success and to help us meet demand for our products.
We’re a family run business, and we treat our team as part of that family.
So when you join Stamford Stone, you can be confident that we’ll help you develop and fulfil your potential. You’ll also benefit from a full training programme.
Our recruitment policy isn’t set in stone so if there isn’t currently a role that appeals to you, please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
We’re always happy to hear from talented and enthusiastic people ready for a change and keen to join our team.
Production Supervisor – Stonemasonry
We are looking for a full-time experienced Production Supervisor to help with the planning, co-ordination and control of our manufacturing process.
The role includes:
- Making sure production is efficient, cost-effective and delivers a high level of quality
- Drawing up a production schedule and adjusting as needed
- Overseeing and monitoring the production process
- Managing required resources
- Implementing quality control programmes and checking standards
- Liaising with different departments, e.g, customer site managers, stonemasons, our drawing team and accounts team
- Collaborating with Works Manager to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supervising and motivating the production team
- Reviewing team performance and identifying training needs.
Although a background in stone masonry or construction would be an advantage, a large part of the role involves managing people as well as processes.
You will need to have:
- Experience of working in production for a manufacturing company
- Planning and organisational skills to enable you to run and monitor the production process
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team and managers
- The ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines.
Working hours are usually 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday, however, some flexibility may be required and extended hours may sometimes be necessary to meet deadlines.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is 31 December 2017.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.